You are here:
Products / Financial Lines
Our experienced and innovative Financial Lines team have nearly 100 years' collective underwriting experience and offer coverage to clients ranging from SME businesses to listed multi-nationals.
About This Product
- Financial and Commercial Institutions (Primary and Excess)
- All activities (commercial and financial)
- All types of entity (Publicly traded / Private / Not for Profit)
Neon will consider both insurance and reinsurance risks.
- Financial Institutions Professional Indemnity – Financial protection against liability for financial loss to a third party, caused by a negative act, error or omission by an insured
- Bankers’ Blanket Bond / Electronic Computer Crime – Employee fraud, dishonesty, theft and forgery within Financial Institutions
- Investment Management Insurance (IMI) – Professional and managerial liabilities of investment managers, funds or advisers
- Commercial Crime – Employee fraud and specified fraudulent acts committed by third parties
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability Insurance – Personal liability faced by the management and board arising from carrying out duties for and/or on behalf of the company they serve (companies of all sizes and types, whether in commercial or financial fields)
- Employment Practices Liability – Employer coverage against employee claims alleging discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment and other employment-related issues (Commercial and Financial clients)
- Public Offering Securities Insurance (POSI) – Enabling companies to ring-fence long-term exposures associated with securities offerings
- Pension Fund Trustees’ Liability – Insuring pension trustees, employees, employers and the pension fund itself against civil liabilities and criminal penalties
Maximum Line Sizes
- Financial Institutions Professional Indemnity – USD 10,000,000
- Bankers’ Blanket Bond/Electronic Computer Crime – USD 10,000,000
- IMI – USD 10,000,000
- Commercial Crime – USD 10,000,000
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability Insurance (Commercial and Financial) – USD 30,000,000
- Employment Practices Liability (Commercial and Financial) – USD 30,000,000
- Public Offering (POSI) – USD 30,000,000
- Pension Fund Trustees’ Liability – USD 30,000,000
- United Kingdom
- Europe (East & West)
- Latin America
- Middle East
Neon can underwrite in any country where Lloyd’s is licensed to trade.
We offer coverage to clients ranging from SME businesses to large listed multi-nationals.
Why choose Neon for Financial Lines?
At Neon, we offer a truly bespoke approach to the needs of both the insured and the producer.
We have extensive and strong broker relationships (including non-Lloyd’s), a daily underwriting presence at Lloyd’s, and offer dedicated, prompt and responsive service, with expert claims handling.
Please contact one of our team of experienced underwriters and we can discuss your transaction needs with you.
Head of Financial and Professional Lines, Class Underwriter+44 (0)20 7488 7746 firstname.lastname@example.org
Underwriter+44 (0)20 7488 7624 email@example.com
Underwriter+44 (0)20 7488 7748 firstname.lastname@example.org
Underwriter+44 (0)20 7488 7670 email@example.com
Assistant Underwriter+44 (0)20 7488 7645 firstname.lastname@example.org