You are here:
Products / Property Treaty
Our Property Treaty team is led by experienced underwriters with a wealth of knowledge and proven track records in the London and Bermuda markets.
About This Product
- Mid to high layer catastrophe excess of loss
- Aggregate excess of loss
- Structured reinsurance
- Homeowners and light commercial occupancies
- Single and multi-year terms
Our focus is to provide protection for severity through the form of catastrophe and aggregate excess of loss structures.
We also have the capability to review quota share arrangements with partners that share our appetite on the original risk.
Maximum Lines Sizes
- Catastrophe Excess of Loss Programmes USD 30,000,000
- Aggregate Excess of Loss USD 30,000,000
- Quota Share USD 30,000,000
- Per Risk USD 10,000,000
We have a global appetite, with particular focus on:
- North America
- Australia and New Zealand
- Western Europe (inc. Benelux and Central Eastern Europe)
Neon can underwrite in any country where Lloyd’s is licensed to trade.
Why choose Neon for Property Treaty?
We focus on forming lasting and meaningful relationships with our cedants, through a flexible approach to quoting business and providing innovative solutions.
We offer a broad product range, and are commercially-oriented and relationship-centric, with a long term view on partnerships
Our daily presence in Lloyd’s and unique positioning allows us to consistently provide prompt responses and turnaround times.
Clients & Info requirements
Our clients are established cedants with strong track records and financials, and the ability to supply a high level of high quality data.
- RMS EDMs and RDMs
- Detailed information on geocoding, occupancies, year built, etc.
Strong narrative and data
- Cedant overview, alongside business plan and market appetite
- Commentary on performance past, present and forecast, and subsequent action
- Portfolio movements/changes and commentary
- Maximum loss history available along with historical TIV, Premium or PIF count
- Data on non-modelled (RMS) perils
- In depth analysis on larger catastrophic losses
- Market commentary and concerns
- Detail on the claims handling team and process
Contacts - Bermuda
Head of Property Reinsurance+1 441 493 7416 email@example.com
Underwriter+1 441 493 7418 firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts - London
Chief Underwriting Officerdarren.email@example.com
Assistant Underwriter+44 (0)20 7488 7717 firstname.lastname@example.org