Bloodstock & Livestock
We are a Lloyd’s market leader, renowned for delivering an unrivalled 24/7 service. We have a deep understanding of this niche, international sector and over 90 years' combined team experience.
About This Product
Neon will consider both insurance and reinsurance on a variety of Bloodstock and Livestock risks, including:
- Prestigious Studs / High Calibre Breeding Operations / Youngstock
- Race Horses – for both Flat and Jump risks
- Individual Broodmares and Breeding Stallions
- High Performance Sport Horses
- All Risks Mortality resulting from Accident, Illness, Disease or Death (inclusive of Theft) – Our core, standard coverage
- Stallion Permanent Disability – Coverage in the event of your Stallion being sick, injured or unable to breed
- Transit – Cover for your horse during transit, whilst in quarantine, and for a period after arrival at its destination
- Prospective Foal – Insurance of an unborn foetus until birth, a period after birth or until a future Youngstock sale
- Barrenness – Insurance of a Broodmare in the event that she cannot get ‘in foal’ or conceive
- First Season Infertility – Coverage of a first season Sire against infertility
- Loss of Income – Protection of stud fee income in the event that a Stallion cannot stand ‘at stud’
Worldwide, with a focus on:
- The UK and Western Europe
- North America and Canada
- High net worth individuals
- Commercial Studs / Breeding Operations
- Industry professionals
Why choose Neon for Bloodstock and Livestock insurance?
Alongside our daily presence at Lloyd’s, extensive team experience, and prompt, reliable underwriting service, we are able to call upon expert veterinary contacts worldwide who provide the very best referral advice and guidance available.
We have a dedicated out of hours claims service and, as a subsidiary of Great American Insurance Group, are part of a leading global Equine insurer.
We work closely with various specialist Bloodstock Agents around the world, along with knowledgeable Lloyd’s brokers, who can offer advice and guidance to clients with regard to our requirements as an insurer.