Neon offers traditional contingency products, primarily aimed at the entertainment and recreation industries, and bespoke coverage with unique wordings tailored for clients’ individual needs.
About This Product
Neon provides coverage to a variety of customer groups against the cancellation of an event, on both an insurance and reinsurance basis
Whether it be indemnifying costs and expenses or gross revenue, our Contingency appetite includes, but is not limited to:
- Festival organisers protecting their gross revenue from adverse weather
- Tradeshow, conference and exhibition organisers protecting their costs from terrorism or communicable disease outbreaks
- Touring artists protecting their guarantees against death, accident or illness to themselves or immediate family members
- Sports teams protecting ticket sales from matches or summer tours
- Key speakers at dinners or corporate events protecting their fee against strikes or riots cancelling the event
- Retailers protecting their increased sales on the back of a promotion – whether a rebate scheme or reimbursement linked to a sporting outcome
Neon provides coverage against the cancellation, abandonment, postponement, relocation or curtailment of events due, but not limited to, the following perils:
- Adverse weather, including natural catastrophe perils
- Death, accident and illness of insured persons
- Terrorism, including threat
- Strikes, riots and civil commotion
- Communicable disease outbreaks
- National mourning
Alternatively, Neon are able to offer a variety of other contingency covers which are hand crafted to deliver insurance that speaks directly to the specific needs of the client.
Worldwide, with a focus on:
- UK and Western Europe
- North America and Canada
- Japan, South Korea and Singapore
- Middle East
WHY CHOOSE NEON FOR CONTINGENCY INSURANCE?
Our daily presence at Lloyd’s and prompt, reliable underwriting service are only part of the service we provide – we have the ability to devote our time and expertise to mould a contingency offering specific to your individual needs.
Neon is dedicated to providing excellent underwriting service coupled with an exemplary claims handling function and, as a subsidiary of Great American Insurance Group, we are part of a leading global insurer.
We work closely with various specialist contingency agents from around the world, along with knowledgeable Lloyd’s brokers, who can offer advice and guidance to clients with regard to our requirements as an insurer.
Underwriter+44 (0)20 7488 7850 email@example.com