Operating under the Tarian brand we provide extensive, tailored cyber coverage in a world of increasing cyber risk. We are committed to staying ahead of the threat, with our dynamic approach to underwriting reflecting the ever-evolving nature of cyber risk.
About This Product
We provide primary and excess coverage including, but not limited to, the following business sectors:
- Financial Institutions
- Professional Services (inc. real estate & lawyers)
We offer insurance protection and response solutions following a breach event, including:
- Technology Errors & Omissions – Liability arising from failure of technology services and products including breach of contract
- Privacy & Security Liability – Liability arising from the failure to protect personal or confidential information on their own computer network
- Crisis Management Costs – First party costs associated with the response to a breach, including notification, PR expenses, forensics, and credit monitoring
- Cyber Extortion – The costs associated with an extortion demand event such as a ransomware event
- Business Interruption – Loss of income as a result of a breach or denial-of-service attack
- Data Restoration – The costs to restore the data lost on the network as a result of a network breach
- Regulatory Proceedings & Fines – Coverage for costs to investigate and fines brought by a regulatory body following a breach event
- PCI DSS Fines – Assessment costs and fines brought by the Payment Card Industry
Maximum Line Size
- USD 15,000,000 (or currency equivalent)
- United States
- Latin America
Commercial, technology and financial enterprises from SME to large multi-national institutions.
Why choose Tarian for specialist Cyber insurance?
Tarian combines industry expertise with scientific modelling of cyber risk to provide clients with a clear strategy towards managing, mitigating and transferring their cyber risk.
We benefit from the niche expertise of some of the market’s leading cyber underwriters, with over 40 years’ experience between them and the proven ability to offer high quality service along with innovative, bespoke solutions.
documents available for download
CEO, Tarian+44 (0)20 3786 1441 email@example.com
Underwriting Manager+44 (0)20 3786 1442 firstname.lastname@example.org
Underwriter+44 (0)20 3786 1439 email@example.com
Assistant Underwriter+44 (0)20 3786 1437 firstname.lastname@example.org
Underwriting Assistant+44 (0)20 3786 1438 email@example.com