Our skilled and experienced Energy team offers a variety of packaged policies, focusing on building strong, long-term client relationships while understanding individual insurance requirements
About This Product
Neon is able to offer upstream energy coverage on worldwide operations to the whole spectrum of companies involved in the industry, from independent SMEs to national oil companies.
We are always open to new avenues and will look to tailor our coverage to client needs.
We provide coverage under energy package policies for the following:
- Physical Damage to Offshore Installations and Mobile Units
- Operator’s Extra Expense
- Business Interruption – Loss of Production Income and Loss of Hire following Physical Damage
- Third Party Liability
- Total Loss Only
Maximum Line Size
- USD 20,000,000
Neon can insure clients’ worldwide operations. We are able to underwrite in any country where Lloyd’s is licensed to trade and have a particular focus on:
- North Sea (all sectors)
- West Africa
- Asia Pacific region
- Small, medium and large independent Oil and Gas companies
- Large, integrated Energy companies
- National oil companies
- Drilling contractors
Why choose Neon for your Energy underwriting requirements?
We understand that on occasion, our clients may require amendments to their insurance policy, which are time-critical. Neon can provide a rapid turnaround time to ensure coverage is in place for our clients so their operations can continue without disruption.
Our daily presence at Lloyd’s and ability to deal with non-Lloyd’s brokers means we are able to offer uniquely tailored services and unrivalled handling of claims.
We are able to assess new enquiries on the basis of:
- Full details on the client, the country of risk and the counterparty (as applicable)
- Project / contract details
- The client’s past experience in the country and/or with the counterparty