Property Direct & Facultative
Operating out of London and Bermuda, our expanding team of highly experienced professionals have a proven track record of underwriting property direct and facultative globally.
About This Product
Business can be written on both a direct insurance and facultative reinsurance basis across:
- Account sizes > USD 100m
- Primary, Quota Share and Excess of Loss attachments
- All occupancies (excl. Offshore Energy)
- All risk (inc. machinery breakdown)
- Standalone catastrophe perils
We are willing and able to explore creative and bespoke first party property opportunities across a range of areas. We have full terrorism capability and can write:
- All risk property damage and business interruption (inc. machinery breakdown)
- Standalone natural catastrophe perils
- Standalone Transmission & Distribution line coverages
- First party nuclear property damage/decontamination
London & Bermuda Teams
- Fire – USD 40,000,000
- Critical Catastrophe – USD 15,000,000
- Nuclear Property/Decontamination – USD 10,000,000
Global (non-sanctioned) countries considered but with a key emphasis on:
- North America
- South America
- Australia/New Zealand
Neon can underwrite in any country where Lloyd’s is licensed to trade. In the United States, we can offer capacity on Lloyd’s surplus lines paper, and we have the valuable benefit of Lloyd’s global insurance and reinsurance licences.
Why choose Neon for Property Direct & Facultative (D&F)?
Our highly qualified team has 60+ years’ combined experience and a truly flexible underwriting approach. We will consider participation at primary, quota share or excess of loss levels, including for FTSE 350 and Global Fortune 1000 firms.
Our bespoke coverage approach means we can offer more tailored first party property insurance solutions in addition to traditional commodity products.
In addition, our presence in London and Bermuda enables us to provide a consistently rapid and responsive service, with impeccable claims handling.
Schedule of Values (SOV) to include the following:
- Detailed address data (inc. street address, city, state, zip/postal code, country)
- Replacement value data for buildings, contents and business interruption
- COPE data for each location (inc. construction type, year built, occupancy type, number of storeys)
- Copy of the proposed policy form to include sub-limits and deductibles
- Description of operations
- Minimum 5-year loss record
- Up to date engineering/loss prevention reports for major locations exposing Neon’s proposed attachment point (other than for “softer” occupancies, e.g. office, retail)
documents available for download
Contacts - Bermuda
Head of Property Insurance+1 (441) 493 7412 firstname.lastname@example.org
Underwriter+1 (441) 493 7415 email@example.com
Assistant Underwriter+1 (441) 493 7417 firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Underwriter+1 (441) 493 7414 email@example.com
Contacts - London
Class Underwriter+44 (0)20 7488 7749 firstname.lastname@example.org
Underwriter+44 (0)20 7488 7768 email@example.com
Underwriter+44 (0)20 7488 7647 firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Underwriter+44 (0)20 7488 7750 email@example.com