Our Property Treaty team is led by experienced underwriters with a wealth of knowledge and proven track records in the London and Bermuda markets.
About This Product
- Catastrophe Excess of Loss
- Aggregate Excess of loss
- Homeowners and light commercial occupancies
- Single and multi-year terms
Our core focus is to provide protection from severe events through the form of catastrophe excess of loss, and where appropriate compliment our offering with aggregate excess of loss.
Maximum Lines Sizes
- Catastrophe Excess of Loss Programmes USD 30,000,000
- Aggregate Excess of Loss USD 30,000,000
- Quota Share USD 30,000,000
- Per Risk USD 10,000,000
We have a global appetite, with particular focus on:
- North America
- Australia and New Zealand
Neon can underwrite in any country where Lloyd’s is licensed to trade.
Why choose Neon for Property Treaty?
We focus on forming lasting and meaningful relationships with our cedants, through a flexible approach to quoting business and providing innovative solutions.
We offer a broad product range, and are commercially-oriented and relationship-centric, with a long term view on partnerships
Our daily presence in Lloyd’s and Bermuda allows us to consistently provide prompt responses and turnaround times.
Clients & Info requirements
Our clients are established cedants with strong track records and financials, and the ability to supply a high level of high quality data.
- RMS EDMs and RDMs
- Detailed information on geocoding, occupancies, year built, etc.
Strong narrative and data
- Cedant overview, alongside business plan and market appetite
- Commentary on performance past, present and forecast, and subsequent action
- Portfolio movements/changes and commentary
- Maximum loss history available along with historical TIV, Premium or PIF count
- Data on non-modelled (RMS) perils
- In depth analysis on larger catastrophic losses
- Market commentary and concerns
- Detail on the claims handling team and process
documents available for download
Contacts - London
Head of Treaty Reinsurance+44 (0)20 7488 7759 email@example.com
Underwriter+44 (0)20 7488 7717 firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Underwriter+44 (0)20 7488 7643 email@example.com
Contacts - Bermuda
Senior Underwriter+1 441 493 7418 firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Underwriter+1 (441) 493 7417 email@example.com