Terrorism & Political Violence
Our Terrorism and Political Violence team has extensive experience in the sector and the flexibility to provide bespoke insurance products to a broad range of clients.
About This Product
Our team is able to review both insurance and reinsurance risks from all industries and sectors, with a focus on:
- Real estate, offices and residential buildings
- Public property, inc. hospitals and municipal buildings
- Schools and university buildings
- Power and utility facilities
- Natural resource infrastructure
- Infrastructure projects
- Pharmaceuticals and manufacturing facilities
- Technology and telecommunications companies
Full War coverage for Property Damage and also Terrorism Liability, including:
- Sabotage and Terrorism
- Chemical, Biological and Radiological
- Riots, Strikes, Civil Commotion, Malicious Damage, Insurrection, Revolution, Rebellion, Mutiny and Coup D’Etat
We underwrite using the standardised London market wordings and have the ability to offer our clients bespoke wordings.
- USD 30,000,000
- GBP 20,000,000
Neon can underwrite in any country where Lloyd’s is licensed to trade and we currently underwrite Terrorism and Political Violence worldwide.
We cover clients ranging from small companies to global corporations across all industry sectors.
Why choose Neon for Terrorism & Political Violence insurance?
With over 15 years’ combined experience, our Political Violence & Terrorism team is able to offer bespoke coverage to clients across the world.
Alongside our daily underwriting presence at Lloyd’s and trademark expert claims handling, we offer swift, responsive and reliable service.
- Name of insured
- Excel spreadsheet of values by location
- Limit and deductible requirements