On 6 January 2020, American Financial Group (AFG) announced that it was exiting the Lloyd’s insurance market. Consequently, Neon Underwriting Ltd. has put Syndicate 2468 into an orderly run-off.
During this process we have, and continue to be, in regular dialogue with Lloyd’s and other relevant regulators.
To reassure our policyholders and clients, we would ask that you note the following:
• Neon remains fully committed to all policyholders and all policies underwritten by Neon Syndicate 2468 will be honoured as per their terms and conditions
• Any open claims, or matters arising, are unaffected by this announcement and they will continue to be managed in the normal way
• Syndicate 2468 remains fully capitalised by AFG and, as with every other syndicate at Lloyd's will continue to benefit from Lloyd's full chain of security
• Neon remains staffed to provide a full client service
• Whilst Syndicate 2468 is no longer accepting any new or renewal business; any valid quotes or binding indications issued prior to 6 January 2020, will be honoured
Existing policyholders with any questions or concerns should contact their broker in the first instance. If you have any other queries, please liaise with your Neon underwriting contact, or email email@example.com.