Wherever the name “Neon” is used within these pages, it refers to Neon Underwriting Limited, unless expressly stated otherwise.
All information made available on this website is intended to be for general use only and is not made available for any specific purpose. The content of this website is for information purposes only and is not intended to and does not constitute an invitation or inducement to enter into, to offer to enter into or to exercise any rights to acquire, dispose of, underwrite or convert an insurance or reinsurance contract or any other type of investment contract with any member of the Neon group. Any person contemplating any insurance or reinsurance (or other type of investment activity) with Neon and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries should not rely on the information made available on this website. Neon reserves the right (at any time and without notice) to add or remove, update or vary any of the information that is made available on this site.
This website may contain hypertext-links to other party’s websites. We have not reviewed and do not accept any responsibility for any information (and do not endorse any business product or service) that may be found at other websites.
- Neon Capital Limited, Company No.4483904
- Neon Service Company (U.K.) Limited, Company No. 2312248
- Neon Underwriting Limited, Company No.3584320
- Neon Management Services Limited, Company No. 4585298
- Neon Holdings (U.K.) Limited, Company No. 3584307 Registered office: 20 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0BG, UK. Incorporated in England and Wales
- Neon Underwriting Bermuda Limited, Company No. 51354 Registered office: Clarendon House, 2 Church Street, Hamilton HM 11, Bermuda. Incorporated in Bermuda
Modern Slavery Act Statement
Neon is committed to operating ethically and with a high level of integrity and transparency in all business dealings. We will not tolerate any form of slavery, servitude, forced labour or human trafficking (Modern Slavery) and this statement sets out our approach and the steps we are taking to safeguard against any form of Modern Slavery taking place within our business or our supply chain.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes the slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31 December 2016 for all UK companies that are wholly owned within the Neon group.
We are committed to maintaining a work environment which respects the dignity, freedom and diversity of all of our employees, officers, contractors, temporary or volunteer staff and we operate a number of policies to support this environment, including: Equal Opportunities policy, Anti-Harassment and Bullying policy, Fit and Proper policy, Whistleblowing policy.
Our supply chains
As a provider of insurance and reinsurance, our supply chains are not ones which would normally be associated with slavery or forced labour.
We are committed to the highest professional standards and ethics and we expect the same high standards from the parties we work with. All our suppliers are expected to share our zero tolerance approach to Modern Slavery and who comply with all relevant local and national laws and regulations. Further, all our suppliers are procured in accordance with our procurement and outsourcing policies and process which includes the vetting of new suppliers and completion of supplier due diligence based on the nature and value of the product or service being offered.
In addition to the above mentioned measures and controls, we are:
- Continuing our work to identify and assess potential risk areas in our supply chains
- Contacting all key suppliers to affirm our zero tolerance approach to human slavery and trafficking
- Updating supplier contracts to include a Modern Slavery Act clause
- Including a requirement in our procurement vetting process for prospective suppliers to disclose their position on human slavery and trafficking and provide copies of their policies / statements as appropriate.
- Communicating this statement to all our employees, making them aware of the Modern Slavery Act and our commitment to the Act, and publishing it on our external site.
Neon Underwriting Limited is a Managing Agent at Lloyd’s and part of the Neon group with operations in Europe and Bermuda, providing insurance and reinsurance worldwide. Neon is a medium sized business that employs approximately 200 people. The other UK companies that are wholly owned in common within the Neon group are Neon Management Services Limited, Neon Service Company (U.K.) Limited, Neon Holdings (U.K.) Limited, Neon Capital Limited, Lavenham Underwriting limited and Sampford Underwriting Limited.
Director & General Counsel